HOME FUNSTOP INSTACAM SUPER BOOTH SNAPSHOT CONTACT US
FLORIDA INSTACAM PHOTO BOOTH
We have the latest version of the InstaCam Photo Booth with the newest software.
FLORIDA'S INSTACAM PHOTO BOOTH
The Instacam Photo Booth is an open air kiosk type photo booth that has full social media integration, video recording, design customization, and it has a small footprint so it can be set up anywhere. We can set it up in front of any type of background or step & repeat wall or inside an optional photo booth enclosure. This booths size and weight enables it to be set up in tight spaces such as restuarants, yachts, and it can be set up on 2nd floors without elevators. Most Photo Booths are too heavy to be carried up a flight of stairs. The popularity of the Instagram design is a fun way to attract your guests to us this touch screen Photo Booth.
Why should you rent your Instacam photo booth from us?
We own all the photo booths listed on this website and we don't work from a rolodex like many online florida
photo booth companies. We look at every one of your guests as a future client.
Our Instacam Photo Booth is transported in a customized protective road case to keep it in new condition.
The Touch Screen Booth can print traditional photo booth style strips, 4x6 green screen photos, 30 second
video recordings, and 4x6 instagram style prints that look exactly like an instagram post that can be fully
customized with hashtags, logos, party details, and more! You can even take photos and print from any smart
phone in the room. Guests can upload their videos and photos to all their favorite social media sites including
text messaging, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more! You can print multiple 4x6 group shots or print
real 2x6 photo booth style strips that have 4 poses on each strip. The newest version of the Instacam Photo Booth offers full 30 second video recordings! The Instacam Booth now offers full green screen integration so we can load any of our 1000's of custom layered (overlays & backgrounds) green screen designs into the Instacam Photo Booth! We can also add your logo(s) and custom design(s) to print on all your photos.
The perfect solution for marketing campaigns and businesses of all kinds.
The Kiosk collects consumer data and can print branded photos onsite.
Photos post to Instagram and can stream to Facebook, Twitter, Smug Mug, Emailed or SMS Texted.
• LCD Touch Screen
• Print 4x6 Photos or Photo Booth Strips from the Photo Booth or your Smartphone
• Instagram style design filters, collages, and overlays
• Customized logos, designs, and hash tags
• 30 second video recordings
•Print 4x6 Green Screen Photos (choose from our huge library of designs)
•Upload to your email or popular social medias like Facebook, Twitter, or Smug Mug.
•Photos can be SMS texted to your smartphone!
Optional Photo Booth Enclosure with Custom Graphics Wrap
All Photo Booth Rentals Include:
Commercial Grade Photo Booth, Photo Booth Attendant, Photo Booth Props (Hats, Sunglasses, Boas, Signs), Digital Master Copy of all Photos, Free customized logo or template design, optional Photo Booth Scrapbook, and relocating your photo booth from your cocktail hour location to the main party room (if needed).
Did You Know?
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend less time with you AFTER you book them. These companies focus more on quantity than quality.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and you'll get a better party! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties telling us they wished they followed this one!
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do a little homework and decide for yourself. Educated consumers are our best customers!
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put one-liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Photo Booth with a great price, but if they set up a cheaper Photo Booth there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists a "Photo Booth". If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service verify they own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they know what they know what they're talking about.
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Booths then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions about the booth like, "What size prints does the booth print?" and "Does the Photo Booth upload photos to Facebook oir other social media?" If the person answering the phone doesn't know the answers to those types of questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company.
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Many companies just hire other companies and add on an additional profit for themselves. Why not hire us directly? Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Many DJ Companies that offer Photo Booths work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on it. (Along with a higher price tag!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charge, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Question: Are the pictures of the Photo Booths shown on your website the Photo Booths we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-11 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 11?
Answer: No, we would arrive at 5:30 pm so we are set up apx. 1 hour before the party starts. We do not believe in setting up for your event 5 minutes before it starts b/c this is unprofessional and it stresses everyone out, including us!
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. Our staff know they are not one of the guests! They will not stand around and eat or drink your food. Our attendants are clean cut and wear black collared shirts. We can also customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the Photo Booths shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our Photo Booths and therefore can give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your Photo Booths?
Answer: Yes, all of our Photo Booth rentals include an attendant. Our attendants assist your guests in using the photo booths and encourage them to add photos to your scrapbook so it is full by the end of the event. They also make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our Photo Booths into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
How do you compare to the competition?
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and we'll prove it! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! If you see another company with similar Photo Booths they most likely copied us! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! We focus on the product before the profit!
We use the same photo booths you find at amusement parks and game centers. (ex. Disney World, Dave & Busters)
- We can customize or combine any of our Photo Booths to fit your theme or budget.